Lizardmen in WFRP2

The thousand threads
satakuua

Do the lizards feature in any way in the 2nd edition? I don’t think I’ve seen stats or anything. Or am I just blind and/or oblivious?
Hyarion

I think by virtue of the fact that most adventures happen within the confines of the Empire/Bretonnia and perhaps pushing into Kislev, Lizardmen would be exceedingly rare even to see another one in an inn just because they have so little reason to be there. I often wonder what it would be like if a party of adventurers were to stumble across a battle site from WFB involving Lizardmen vs Tombkings (or something equally "exotic") which could mean wounded or refugees or something.

In how I run WFRP adventures certain national factions maintain consulates or embassies in foreign capitals, for instance the High Elves of Ulthuan maintain a consulate/embassy in Altdorf as do the dwarves from Karaz-a-Karak. But the Lizardmen always seemed a bit too far out and have enough to keep them occupied without needing diplomatic relations with other foreign powers.

All that to say, I certainly haven't evern seen any stats, I think you'd be pretty safe just making some up.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
satakuua

Yeah, I’d imagine they are not a common occurrence. I am not in need of said stats, nor am I to have them in my game. Just curious.
Orin J.

Lustria is a VERY long way away, and as a result they generally don't get much attention. it doesn't help that they're super isolationist and 2nd edition adventures were trying very hard not to be dungeon crawls which is really the only kind you can have in lustria without an absolutely massive amount of setbuilding sessions beforehand.
Karanthir

There never was anything official, but these fan-made supplements exist.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B78tE ... 2dqTG5QQ1E
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B78tE ... jhBRjNtUGs
satakuua

Cheers, man!
Theo

Gideon's adaptation of the old D&D adventure Night's Dark Terror for WFRP features an ancient tribe of lizardmen, servants of the Old Slann, surviving forgotten in a hidden valley in northeastern Kislev.
Wolf

There was a good article in Warpstone about Lizardmen. It had them as lost servants of the Slann now acting as sort of cargo cultists in the Old World.
satakuua

I have that issue. It is good, as with most things featured in Warpstone. Was a sad day they said they stop at 30.