From what I know of AoS lore, all Daemon Princes need to be marked by a Chaos god (excepting Be'lakor), but LSZ doesn't have a noted patron power. It notes that he works as an esteemed agent of Archaon.
- He is used to destroy, never to conquer. (?)
- When he finishes with a region, he corrupts it beyond use. (+ Nurgle)
- He uses a variety of tools, including sorcerers. (- Khorne)
- He is cruel an regards torture as an art form requiring dedication and endless practice. (+ Slaanesh)
- His legions are widely known to be depraved and motivated deviants. (+ Slaanesh)
- He has been selected to stamp out hope. (+ Nurgle)
Is it possible to be marked by both Nurgle and Slaanesh (yes, I know Be'lakor is marked by all of them)?