Missing: Pamphlet about mutants are people too!

For general discussions about WFRP
Machete_Matt

I remember seeing a pamphlet handout arguing that mutants are people, too, and are our friends, family and neighbors. But now I cannot locate it, so I turn to the forums. Any idea where it might be found?

I thought it was in Gideon's TEW Companion, but I just went through it it cannot find it. I then went through the Winds of Chaos downloads etc., but no luck. Could it have been inside an adventure? I am not referring to the Emperor's proclamation, but a pamphlet that was, I think, being handed out by an activist lady (?) in Altdorf (?).

Thanks for any help!
Orin J.

This is gonna piss me off for ages now, because i'm fairly certain i know what you're talking about but i can only recall i found it on StS.....
Wolf

I think it is in a DVD extra (before such things existed) for the Middenheim sourcebook, Otto’s Printworks. It was first published in White Dwarf and subsequently in one of the Apocrypha books, I think.
Karanthir

Otto's Printworks is in Apocrypha 2, but there doesn't seem to be a pro-mutant pamphlet - just an anti-mutant one reacting to the emperor's proclamation.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

Was it in 'The Dying Of The Light'? As i recall there was a hostel of sorts for mutants.
Orin J.

nah. the mutant hostel is a secret deal and is hidden away from the city in that book, as i recall.

there's another mutant orphanage in welcome to marienburg, i think. but that's also a secretive thing.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

Orin J. wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 am there's another mutant orphanage in welcome to marienburg, i think. but that's also a secretive thing.
You must mean The Orpanage of St. Rutha, which is not a mutant orphanage as such, but an orphanage which includes some mutant children.

I checked Fear The Wurst and Dying of the Light. It's neither of these.