The Daily Empire

For general discussions about WFRP
Rangdo

So I've returned to updating doc_cthulhu's blog The Daily Empire (link in my sig), after a year's hiatus. I've several posts up already, e.g. on Passive Perception or dietary restrictions on WFRP religions, but in the latest, Dark Knight of the Twisted Moon has agreed to let me host his TobCon scenario, A Matter of State Security, set in Kemperbad.

It's fantastic - check it out!
Rangdo

I updated twice again this week, once with a video reconstruction of a sixteenth-century castle, and again with a look at the overly-taxing 4e damage system.

Link in the sig. :)
FasterThanJesus

Thanks for the link. It's always good to find more WFRP resources!
Rangdo

Just one post this week with any meat in it. I dug out some notes I made about using the Law skill in 2e, lightly edited and posted them. IIRC, I'd posted them to StS back in the day, but with that forum gone, I figured I'd give them a home on the blog. Comments welcome! Link in the sig.
Rangdo

The main news this week has been Ian Miller's Kickstarter for a tarot deck featuring his art (including the opportunity to get a signed print of the DotR cover image. I posted about that twice because it's ending this coming Tuesday already - if you're interested, you have to pledge now!

Otherwise, I covered some of the news around about the web.

Link in the sig. :)
FasterThanJesus

Tarot is not my thing but I do like the art in there.