20% off from the C7 store with the new Humble Bundle

Cubicle 7 // 2018
Post Reply
Rangdo
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:09 am

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:53 pm

So the new Humble RPG Book Bundle is for Rogue Trader, but even the $1 minimum gets you a 20% coupon for the C7 store.

It doesn't apply to pre-orders so you won't be able to get Enemy in Shadows with it, but I'm thinking of picking up the Reikland map, for example.
FasterThanJesus
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:30 pm
Location: UK

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:10 am

Nice.

I picked up the Reikland map when preordering TEW and have it in an A3 poster frame. I kinda wish I got 2 as when I start running TEW next year, I'd like to annotate one to map the group's progress. A similar map of Middenheim would be nice for PBtT.
Rangdo
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:09 am

Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:47 am

FasterThanJesus wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:10 am
Nice.

I picked up the Reikland map when preordering TEW and have it in an A3 poster frame. I kinda wish I got 2 as when I start running TEW next year, I'd like to annotate one to map the group's progress. A similar map of Middenheim would be nice for PBtT.
So it's definitely worth getting?
FasterThanJesus
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:30 pm
Location: UK

Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:43 am

It's a good map. My only significant complaint is that it doesn't appear to be UK standard A3 leaving me a slight gap at the top and bottom of the frame.
Rangdo
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:09 am

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm

FasterThanJesus wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:43 am
It's a good map. My only significant complaint is that it doesn't appear to be UK standard A3 leaving me a slight gap at the top and bottom of the frame.
When you say you picked it up with the pre-order: does it come with the new TEW? In the webstore, it seems to be sold separately, but if you get it as part of the pre-order, I'll do that.
FasterThanJesus
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:30 pm
Location: UK

Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Rangdo wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm
FasterThanJesus wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:43 am
It's a good map. My only significant complaint is that it doesn't appear to be UK standard A3 leaving me a slight gap at the top and bottom of the frame.
When you say you picked it up with the pre-order: does it come with the new TEW? In the webstore, it seems to be sold separately, but if you get it as part of the pre-order, I'll do that.
No. I wanted to order a few things in batch when I got it, so grabbed the map alongside the preorder and a few other bits and pieces off the site. And probably made Cubicle7's accounts department quite happy.
satakuua
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:59 am
Location: Helsinki

Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:45 am

I lamented the lack of bodies of fresh water in the Empire back in the day, old forum times. Not that it matters much, but I do find it odd there still are no lakes or ponds or similar.
User avatar
Orin J.
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:51 pm

the maps don't record things like ponds or marshes most of the time. while i would have expected a few more lakes, it's probable those simply get ommitted too because nobody actually maps the forest so much as they map around the forest.
satakuua
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:59 am
Location: Helsinki

Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 pm

That’s what I have been using as the rationale as well. But I would have liked to see a few lakes.
Post Reply