20% off from the C7 store with the new Humble Bundle

The enemy lurks in shadows
Rangdo

So the new Humble RPG Book Bundle is for Rogue Trader, but even the $1 minimum gets you a 20% coupon for the C7 store.

It doesn't apply to pre-orders so you won't be able to get Enemy in Shadows with it, but I'm thinking of picking up the Reikland map, for example.
FasterThanJesus

Nice.

I picked up the Reikland map when preordering TEW and have it in an A3 poster frame. I kinda wish I got 2 as when I start running TEW next year, I'd like to annotate one to map the group's progress. A similar map of Middenheim would be nice for PBtT.
Rangdo

FasterThanJesus wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:10 am Nice.

I picked up the Reikland map when preordering TEW and have it in an A3 poster frame. I kinda wish I got 2 as when I start running TEW next year, I'd like to annotate one to map the group's progress. A similar map of Middenheim would be nice for PBtT.
So it's definitely worth getting?
FasterThanJesus

It's a good map. My only significant complaint is that it doesn't appear to be UK standard A3 leaving me a slight gap at the top and bottom of the frame.
Rangdo

FasterThanJesus wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:43 am It's a good map. My only significant complaint is that it doesn't appear to be UK standard A3 leaving me a slight gap at the top and bottom of the frame.
When you say you picked it up with the pre-order: does it come with the new TEW? In the webstore, it seems to be sold separately, but if you get it as part of the pre-order, I'll do that.
FasterThanJesus

Rangdo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm
FasterThanJesus wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:43 am It's a good map. My only significant complaint is that it doesn't appear to be UK standard A3 leaving me a slight gap at the top and bottom of the frame.
When you say you picked it up with the pre-order: does it come with the new TEW? In the webstore, it seems to be sold separately, but if you get it as part of the pre-order, I'll do that.
No. I wanted to order a few things in batch when I got it, so grabbed the map alongside the preorder and a few other bits and pieces off the site. And probably made Cubicle7's accounts department quite happy.
satakuua

I lamented the lack of bodies of fresh water in the Empire back in the day, old forum times. Not that it matters much, but I do find it odd there still are no lakes or ponds or similar.
Orin J.

the maps don't record things like ponds or marshes most of the time. while i would have expected a few more lakes, it's probable those simply get ommitted too because nobody actually maps the forest so much as they map around the forest.
satakuua

That’s what I have been using as the rationale as well. But I would have liked to see a few lakes.