The hidden daemons of the mists: A treatise on the history, biology and society of the Fimir

Post your scenarios, house rules, supplements, and anything else here
Orin J.

I thought i could hold off on posting about this for the PDF after StS went down, but it's going to need more polish than i expected for that so here you go!

Here once again is the article on the Fimir I've been compiling since i learned 4th edition was coming out, built on extrapolations of canon published material, with some historical influence from the Pict and other iron-age Celtic groups whose culture the early Fimir art heavily draws inspiration from, and a little development from the many times i used them in my adventures.
All currently in this google doc until i can properly migrate it into a suitable format for making a clean PDF

This document contains history, community, biology, and much more, now properly separated into readable chunks! there's also stats dummied up for 2nd and 4th edition monsters and a tentative way to roll Fimir PCs, as well as some supplemental spells for their magic wielders!

All that said, I'd love whatever feedback you might have. If something feels like it should be there (or is in there too much, even) lemme know. this goes double for the statted material in the end of the document, as i haven't been able to properly test it. (and the old stats i used to play with are long gone) I also wouldn't mind just hearing if you liked it or not.

EDIT, for anyone who ain't got the time for alllll that, here's the current abridged PDF edition:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gdB3q ... BvYdcn6rGh
Last edited by Orin J. on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Knight of the Lady

Very nice! I'll try to get some time to read and make some comments on this but I don't promise anything.
Orin J.

As it looks like i've hit a roadblock on completing my full (and admittedly massive) description of the Fimir's social and ecological placement in the old world i've made a cut-down version for easy digestion for people to play with in the meantime.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ahGw0 ... qKIie4EAQo

This PDF is a little under 20 pages but should have a nice amount of details for melding the Fimir into your campaigns neatly in an organic way. the rules for both 2nd and 4th are transferred across entirely so don't worry about losing that.

As always, feedback is required! i can't make PDFs on my home computer so i didn't get to properly proof this anyways so let me know all the issues so i can make an updated version if needed.
Silke

Thanks alot Orin J. This is gold :)
Hyarion

Second paragraph of the introduction, "..Sigmar's struggles against a cult of monsters one eye who worship..." , should that not be "...a cult of one eyed monsters who worship..."?

Looks great, still reading through it.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
Orin J.

okay, i had some time to tweek the abridged PDF and fixed a few things (like those blank pages....) and changed the link in the first post to link to it. there's not really anything new, but if you haven't downloaded it yet, here it is.
yoroba

Thank you for this!
Silke

I love this, thanks alot :)