Looking for input on greenskin campaign

Post your scenarios, house rules, supplements, and anything else here
yoroba

This campaign will start with the PC being sent on a recover mission for a lost teenage girl. She's been abducted from a coach (the rest of the passengers slain) and taken to an abandoned windmill (or if you have a cooler location I'd like to hear) where greenskin marauders operate out of.
The teenage girl has of course been viciously murdered by the greenskins when the PC arrive (something like the "Goblin Slayer" manga... remember: The is no such thing as "too grim" in WFRP).
The PC will have to decide if he can "salvage" her. And if he should sneak in or attack head on the greenskins still there. Or call the road wardens, against his employer's wishes.

The twist is that the owner of the coachlines who sent the PC, is the one funding the greenskin band (with guns ("firesticks") and females). The greenskins were supposed to attack the competing coaches, but since an agent of the coachline owner insulted the orc in charge (and got totured to death for it), they have gone rogue, attacking anyone. Amongst others the coach that the coachline owner's teenage cousin was on.

The PC will find the mangled corpse of the coachline owner's agent, and a letter telling of his connection to the greenskins.

I want the PC to decide what to do with it all, when he's standing with a corpse of an innocent, the chance of potential justice (if he hands the evidence over to road wardens) or the chance of a big bribe. Will he be just or unjust...

What I'm asking for:

- Are there any tweaks that could make this scenario better?
- What would a good link to further greenskin hunting be? I mean expanding this adventure into a campaign (I'm blanking on how to proceed after this scenario)
- What could a good name for this adventure be?
Zisse

Thinking about greenskins in the old world, only war and infighting comes to my mind. You could try to set up a story about the PC causing infighting inside the tribe or between this and another tribe.
Another direction might be revenge for the young lady. Let the PCs lead the greenskins against the coachline owner.
You could also try to steer away from the greenskin stereotype and include some real roleplay between the PCs and some of the orcs. Maybe a shaman is approachable. Compare to Empire in Ruins...
Hyarion

My own thoughts on greenskins is that it would be quite extraordinary for them to have writing and be literate in a language other than their own. You may be better served to have the villain be Skaven, or even a coven of Dark Elves posing as High/Wood Elves.

Partly because if you're trying to string this along to further adventures, I don't really see Greenskin tribes working together at all. It would only be because one charismatic/mighty leader has united them *for a goal* (let's go have a WAAAGH towards Nuln or something), once the leader appears incapable or loses focus, the horde he's raised will start to splinter and drift off. So multiple tribes working together in an unfocused way not under a single leadership as you've seemed to describe doesn't sit well with what I envision (though it may be fine with your conception, so go with it).

When I try to name an adventure, I try to borrow song titles or book sub-titles. For this one, I think "A Day in the Life" seems to stand out to me.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
yoroba

I really like your idea, Zisse. I will se what I can do to incorporate this.
If the PC struck a deal with the orc villain of the story, maybe in this way, I could string the adventure along a greenskin- line. Like you say Hyperion, it'll be hard to uncover some "master plot" by greenskins... But maybe if the greenskins are being manipulated by greedy humans wying for local power.
I guess I'm hoping a longer plotline will come to me, once we're through the opening adventure.

I'm trying to have at least one lead open to a powerful merchant house in Nuln. Maybe the PC can go from there to the Border Princes and on to the Badlands with orcs-a-plenty.