The Empire: From Civil Strife to the Storm

Post your scenarios, house rules, supplements, and anything else here
Jackdays

Hi,
Decided to create little document, inspired little by the upcoming TEW volume 5 (and I'm also making new version of my timelines...). Document features situation on circa 2512 IC on the Empire and forward. Well, the Civil Strife and what will come after...

Following link will take to my sites article, where the actual link to the document is:
KalevalaHammer - The Empire: From Civil Strife to the Storm, Version 1.0

Do you have any additional ideas I could add there? Any corrections/mistakes? Even more information that I'm missing? Just any other ideas?
Welcome to grim and perilous Norsca. Welcome to Kalevala Hammer.

kalevalahammer@gmail.com
www.kalevalahammer.com
Orin J.

i feel sure some of the entries here were removed or weren't canonical to begin with, but i haven't got sources for that....i will say you should probably have someone give it a good once over in text file form for minor spelling errors again.
Overlord

Long time no see Jack ;) Good You are back. Well Your work is mostly backbone of my campaign in Hochland during Storm of Chaos
I have ocean of treasures at the bottom. You can search it If You want, but You may never come back.
Jackdays

Overlord wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:01 am Long time no see Jack ;) Good You are back. Well Your work is mostly backbone of my campaign in Hochland during Storm of Chaos
Never left ;) Site's been semi-active, I haven't. But, I've been here, just quiet...
Orin J. wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:00 pm i feel sure some of the entries here were removed or weren't canonical to begin with, but i haven't got sources for that....i will say you should probably have someone give it a good once over in text file form for minor spelling errors again.
Well, me and grammar...
I try, of course, combine as much as I can different sources (WFRP, WFB, Novels, SoC...). Which in Warhammer case sometimes seems like impossible. But, with little thinking many things have found their place. Canonical or not anymore. It's interesting to see what they have build for TEW Director's Cut, part 5. Will that mix the timeline and things more, or will it finally clear things better... Either way it probably will have some new information to add.
Welcome to grim and perilous Norsca. Welcome to Kalevala Hammer.

kalevalahammer@gmail.com
www.kalevalahammer.com
Hyarion

In all of the versions of TEW, has any thought ever been given to the impact on other nations?
Perhaps with the exposure of the changelings/civil war, other countries might try and exploit the situation such as Tilea or Brettonia or even Ulthuan?

Might make for an interesting epilogue, especially since the PCs now occupy positions of influence they might be sent as diplomats.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
Orin J.

given the other nations, i don't think there was too much concern. only tilea and kislev would consider invading the empire (everyone else would prefer the empire remain intact for their own various reasons, even if the wine-suckers would go for marienburg as soon as they're unstable enough they can't offer up a fight) and tilea is so disrupted themselves by their own government of merchant-princes fighting vanity wars with each other to really try much.

that only leaves kislev, who i recall having their own issues at the time in most editions.