Drachenfels & Genevieve 4ed NPC profiles

Post your scenarios, house rules, supplements, and anything else here
Pariah

Hi all,
I am working on a fan made conversion of the original Andy Warwick and Mike Brunton WD article for 1ed.
It the link below you can find the current draft.
I would like to have some feedbacks from reading or (even better) playing it and will credit them in the final version.
Thanks

WARNING - contains minor spoilers from the Novel, the Starter Set and RN&HD.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AYV4L ... fjVIkB6hTT
Cast out the Mutant, the Traitor, the Heretic. For every Enemy Without there are a Hundred Within
Orin J.

drachenfels doesn't have a melee skill, which seems a pretty significant mistake. (i suggest fencing and parry, myself)
Dreadaxe

Geneviève is describe to WFRP2 - Night's Dark Masters - A Guide to Vampires in accord to modern cannon.
Pariah

Orin J. wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:55 pm drachenfels doesn't have a melee skill, which seems a pretty significant mistake. (i suggest fencing and parry, myself)
You are right.
However I checked the novel again and Brawling seems more suitable.
I will modify this way; Melee (Brawling) 85 - Weapon+9 (Gauntlets)
Cast out the Mutant, the Traitor, the Heretic. For every Enemy Without there are a Hundred Within
Pariah

Dreadaxe wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:09 pm Geneviève is describe to WFRP2 - Night's Dark Masters - A Guide to Vampires in accord to modern cannon.
Thank you, I completely forgot about this.
I will sum it up and add to the notes.
Dreadaxe

Pariah wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:40 am
Thank you, I completely forgot about this.
I will sum it up and add to the notes.
Yep you can update your "WFRP4 Notes". Geneviève is cannon to WFRP2, the text explain how a “human”and socially acceptable Undead like her can be in place in the more recent and established GW canon.
Dreadaxe

🆙 ?