New Group - Suggestions for One Shot

For general discussions about WFRP
Mjollnir

Hello, I thought this would be the best place to ask for advice on this topic. I will be running a one shot in two or three weeks for a new group of players, set in the Old World, and I seek recommendations for a good, short introductory scenario. Many of the WFRP scenarios with which I am familiar are epic campaigns, like The Enemy Within, I am not aware of any one shot introductory adventures. Thank you.
Orin J.

while i haven't run it , cubicle 7 released a very short campaign "eye for an eye" for free download you can probably look into. also if you have access to them, many 2nd edition books tended to have a quick adventure in them. they're usually designed to be a BIT longer than a one-shot but you can pare 'em down.
Zisse

The Ubersreik Adventures books include several short adventures. Some are a bit longer than a one shot, but I recommend looking into these.
Mjollnir

Thanks for the suggestions
Gideon

I usually recommend 'Night of Blood', a classic WFRP1 scenario. C7 provide a free WFRP4 version of it here:

https://cubicle7games.com/product/old-w ... blood-pdf/

You might want to cut the initial combat if you want to fit it into a single session.