How long do Cubicle 7 take to respond?

Talk about anything
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

I contacted Cubicle 7 three weeks ago and, apart from getting an automated reply, i haven't heard back from them. Is this normal at the moment in anyone else's experience? They used to respond more quickly.
Karanthir

Back in March I sent some erratas for a supplement that wasn't on the online form. Heard back almost straight away from two different people. Did the same thing again a week or so later and never got a response, not even automated.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

I did follow up on my first email. I got different the same automated response each time but from two different email addresses. One is the Cubicle 7 website email address and the other is a Cubicle 7 Zendesk email address.
Orin J.

if i recall, their help desk is run by people as an additional duty rather than a dedicated service person, so delays should be expected.
FasterThanJesus

I've contacted them a few times (errata and shipping) and have receivd prompt replies on each occasion. None of these were recent though.
Jack Ketch

I was in contact with them about two weeks ago regarding getting a replacement for a damaged book. I received a response, from a live person - not a mailbox, within about 2 business days. I was contacted by Cian (cianw@cubicle7games.com) and he was very helpful.

Hope that helps!
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

I did receive a response in the end, after about a month and a half, after contacting Cubicle 7 about something else and getting a quick response to that and referring them to my older query. I think the difference between the two was who at Cubicle 7 was able and/or willing and/or permitted to deal with each of the two queries.