Feedback

Talk about anything
The Rangdo of Arg

LOVE the sticky constellations!
CapnZapp

Just me or did the order of editions (subforums) just change from 1234 to 4321 :)
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

Untenable.
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

I figured I’d move the most active forum to the top. To keep some semblance of order I just reversed the editions.
FasterThanJesus

My only complaint is that the "Post Reply" button is available when posting a reply. It's caught me out a couple of times, before I realised, which prevented a post being submitted.
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

Oh yeah, watch out for that. It’s the Submit button you’re looking for.
FasterThanJesus

Hi,

A bit more feedback. A bit of a minor point, but any chance of adding bbcode support for tables? It could be nice for anyone who wants to put profiles up (we could leave a template somewhere)?
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

FasterThanJesus wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:02 am Hi,

A bit more feedback. A bit of a minor point, but any chance of adding bbcode support for tables? It could be nice for anyone who wants to put profiles up (we could leave a template somewhere)?
I'll look into it. I'm a bit hesitant because if it's improperly implemented, it could screw up the formatting of the rest of the thread, creating a whole lot of extra work for me.
FasterThanJesus

Chuck wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:28 pm I'll look into it. I'm a bit hesitant because if it's improperly implemented, it could screw up the formatting of the rest of the thread, creating a whole lot of extra work for me.
Fair enough, it was just a thought I had. I know BBCode is a little eratic.

If it does work, I can create some template tables for the various game vesions that people could fill in as appropriate if they want to post stats.

Having spent a lot of years with publishing dynamic content to print and HTML (albeit not BBCode), I know well how much of pain tables can be.