Post Hornes Rat rewards

The enemy lurks in shadows
FitFitNitMin

Just finished The Horned Rat and away to commence The Empire in Ruins. Given all that that party has done for Middeheim and what is expected of them in part 5 I sort of feel that they deserve some sort of formal recognition from the Graf by way of award or title. Any suggestions?
The ex beggar in the party, who started with the Noble Blood Talent, wants to become a Noble (and enter the Noble career) and has has it as his motivation since character creation. Not sure I want to go that far though.
Zisse

Why not give him some title. What about some barren area in the middle mountains? Or a small county in Hochland? The latter would even be slightly relevant in EiR and beyond.

P.S.: this could fit or not fit to the potential reward at the end of EiR. How would you deal with to estates 200 miles apart from each other...
FitFitNitMin

Had planned to end this campaign after EiR and start fresh characters so the actual rewards they receive will be less relevant I suppose. Taken about 11 mths to do the first 4 parts of Enemy within and characters will have had about 3-4k xp so far which has made the elf mage and dwalf pit fighter a bit OP to be honest.
FasterThanJesus

Are you handing out at the top end of the experience rewards at the end of each chapter?

Also, the max reward at the end of EiR is a barony so it absolutely cannot be that high. A knighthood maybe...but it would have to be strings attached - there are places in EiR which gives the characters the option to pursue Ulrich or Sigmarite goals, I think it would force him down the route of the former.
FitFitNitMin

Yep. Probably handed out too much xp at the start as pcs getting about 50 xp for roleplaying plus the amount recommended at end of each chapter. In fairness the human characters are manageable but the elf and dwarf are murder machines now.

End of EiR seems a good time to wind up the characters and campaign and start afresh.