Best adventures

The enemy lurks in shadows
Pannusvulgaris

Hi! I am looking for some good oficcial adventures. I don't care about edition, because I want to convert them to homemade RPG. What are the best adventures from Warhammer fantasy RPG? I foounf something like this, but I don't know if it is any good. I would love any recommendations.
https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/w ... adventures
Hyarion

I didn't like Witch's Song, although it's inclusion of some other elements (Dark Elves) instead of cultists, skaven, or greenskins was very refreshing.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
Wolf

The heart of WFRP is The Enemy Within campaign because it is full of wonderful adventures. As I’m sure you are aware, the are versions for 1st and 4th edition. Shadows Over Bogenhafen is a good one to drop in, even if you aren’t interested in the whole campaign.

Otherwise, let me recommend a couple of others. None of them are ones you won’t see others also talking about as classic WFRP. First, Rough at the Three Feathers - plots all running together make for quite the evening. Players will find it confusing at times and there’s plenty for the GM to think about but everyone seems to find it great fun. You’ll find versions for 1st, 2nd and 4th edition. If you like it, there are others in a similar vein now in Rough Nights and Hard Days. I would like to run one - Natassia’s Wedding - at some point.

Second, With A Little Help From My Friends. A kidnap and the world’s most famous Belgian, sorry, Bretonnian gnome detective. Again, genuine fun to play.

And for s bonus third, for a drop in anywhere, WFRP top trope tick-list, try Night of Blood. A coaching inn, mutants and beastmen, stop the cultists - it’s a bit of mini-distillation of the most distinctive parts of the game in one adventure. You might find it a bit cliched for that reason.
FasterThanJesus

That list is a bit odd - a couple of glaring omissions: Oldenhaller Contract and Rough Night at the Three Feathers. Also, Shadows Over Bogenhafen and Enemy in Shadows? Also, The Enemy Within was not published for 2nd edition and the version for 3rd is a different campaign (one that should have been given a subtitle for purposes of disambiguation!)
Zekiel

Night of Blood is a fantastic starter, and the 4th edition version is available free on DriveThruRPG.

I'd also second Rough Night at the Three Feathers (available in Plundered Vaults anthology for 2nd edition, and Rough Nights & Hard Days anthology for 4th)
Plundered Vaults is a good collection since it also includes Grapes of Wrath (updated from 1st edition, another very well regarded adventure) and Sing For Your Supper (which I love - although I don't know what the general consensus is)

Personally I also highly regard Slaughter in Spittlefield for 4th edition, as well as the Making The Rounds adventure in the 4th Edition Starter Set.

In general 2nd edition adventures are probably the cheapest to gets your hands on (digitally), but the artwork is definitely less good than 1st edition, and they often lack maps.