Bit of info about archives of the empire

The enemy lurks in shadows
Orin J.

so awhile back when they were taking applications, i dropped the link to Alfred Nunez (who wrote what i think of as the definitive dwarf book) in the hopes of seeing his hand at the warhammer world again. and today, i received a reply:

"I just thought I should let you know that I will have two pieces in the forthcoming Archives of the Empire Vol 1 book from Cubicle 7.

My friend, Graeme Davis, provided a formal introduction to Andy Law for me when Andy was heading up the 4th edition WFRP for Cubicle 7. So, I did manage to get some work from them.

I hope you like the two articles I wrote. There is nothing more in stone as of yet, but perhaps I will get some more work in the future."

Madalfred hisself has made a contribution to the book! now if i can only find a game store open when it's out during this epidemic....need to support his writing on the setting, after all. how else can we get a proper book on Karak Hirn?
dry_erase

I expect you've seen the contents on the pre-order page? https://www.cubicle7games.com/product/a ... he-empire/

No prizes for guessing which might be Alfred's!

Karak Azgaraz: An exploration of a Dwarf Hold that, though it has seen better days, still holds strong in mountains that loom beyond Ubersreik, at the very edge of the Empire

Imperial Dwarfs: While they think of the Karak’s as their true home, many a dwarf has never set foot on ancestral lands, instead living at the very heart of the Empire

Halfling Clans: From Skelfsiders to Thorncobbles, Rumsters to Lowhavens, learn about the Empire’s Halfling very extended clans and multiple families

A Guide to the Mootland: Join the simple folk of the Mootland for a Grand Tour of their fertile province, its farms and villages, rivers and forests. Now, make sure to smear yourself with this or the Bramblebeaters will get you…

The Laurelorn: Delves into their politics, culture, and the threats that haunt this ancient colony of Elves, nestled between Nordland and the Wasteland, which survived to the modern day.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

Great to hear Mad Alfred is writing some pieces for Cubicle 7. I'm encouraged.