Rules for sailing on the Rivers

The enemy lurks in shadows
Hobnail

Does anyone know where I can locate some rules for sailing on the Rivers of the Empire? I thought Death on the Reik might include these but it doesn't... :roll:

Perhaps the DOTR Companion will include rules...

Specifically, looking for rules that add more depth - over and above just simple 'make a sailing skill check to avoid log jam'. A list of possible river encounters would be very useful too.
FasterThanJesus

The DoTR Companion will contain them. The rules were supposed to be in the main book, but they decide to swap them with Carrion up the Reik, originally intended to be in the Companion.
Hyarion

I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
Theo

A fairly bizarre decision, IMO. All the addition of the first half of "Carrion Up the Reik" does is end the adventure on an anticlimax rather than on the epic climactic raid on Castle Wittgenstein.

In the meantime, there are simple and workable if slightly clunky sailing rules in the 1E Death on the Reik (obviously) and some more involved ones in the 2E WFRP Companion.

Then again, it also works perfectly well to keep the technicalities of river sailing in the background and handle that element fairly lightly.
Hobnail

"and some more involved ones in the 2E WFRP Companion. "

Which 2E Companion please? I thought I had all the 2E books and not sure which one you mean...
Hyarion

That's the name of it, The WFRP Companion. The cover has a picture of a ship being torn apart by a squid-like thing.
I hold the glaive of Law against the Earth.
Hobnail

The WFRP Comnpanion.. the one book from 2nd edition in my collection I cannot find..dam snottlings have taken it.