LIBER INFECTUS - An Unusual Note?

Sigmar out of the box
LMFisher

I'm running Horror of Hugeldal next week and can't seem to find the "Handout: An Unusual Note" mentioned on p. 43.
I am admittedly pretty dense, so is it there and I'm just not seeing it? Is it not in the module? Or is it just not reproduced digitally?
Karanthir

LMFisher wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:08 pm I'm running Horror of Hugeldal next week and can't seem to find the "Handout: An Unusual Note" mentioned on p. 43.
I am admittedly pretty dense, so is it there and I'm just not seeing it? Is it not in the module? Or is it just not reproduced digitally?
A lot of the handouts for 3e adventures only came as physical handouts in the boxes (i.e. not in the books themselves). I haven't played Horror of Hugeldal, but I own the Signs of Faith set, so I can check for you.
LMFisher

Karanthir wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:07 am I haven't played Horror of Hugeldal, but I own the Signs of Faith set, so I can check for you.
That would be great. Thank you so much.
FasterThanJesus

Yep. It's in there. I just happened to be doing some tidying and had dragged my 3rd edition stuff out.
Karanthir

LMFisher wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:53 am That would be great. Thank you so much.
Here you go, all three physical handouts for Horror of Hugeldal. Normally I'd have scanned them, but I'm working from home due to the continuing influence of Nurgle (which seems somehow appropriate in this case), so photos will have to do.
Attachments
Map of Hugeldal.jpg
Handout - A Public Proclamation.jpg
Handout - An Unusual Note.jpg
LMFisher

Karanthir wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:43 am Here you go, all three physical handouts for Horror of Hugeldal. Normally I'd have scanned them, but I'm working from home due to the continuing influence of Nurgle (which seems somehow appropriate in this case), so photos will have to do.
This is awesome. Thank you so very much. This'll make the game tomorrow go so much better.
Karanthir

Happy to help!