Roadwardens and pistols

The thousand threads
CapnZapp

Orin J. wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:40 am i'm pretty sure the reason is because
...the rule of Cool?

I'm pretty convinced that any cloaked figure on a horse must be able to draw a Pistol, by universal law :)

In other words: don't overthink WFRP economics or you'll lose 1d6 Sanity Points... 8-)
Overlord

Yep... sometimes prices are too weird. Bread 1 silver - sack of flour 10 bronze. Hmmm let me calculate that... sack of flour i have 4 breads... hell ill be rich

(I know i know offtopic but i could not resist)
I have ocean of treasures at the bottom. You can search it If You want, but You may never come back.
adambeyoncelowe

Overlord wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:36 am Yep... sometimes prices are too weird. Bread 1 silver - sack of flour 10 bronze. Hmmm let me calculate that... sack of flour i have 4 breads... hell ill be rich

(I know i know offtopic but i could not resist)
Yeah but bread is flour + yeast + salt + sugar + fuel + labour. Flour is cheaper than bread, even now. Labour is probably the most costly factor.

Some costinge here: https://www.thespruceeats.com/cost-of-b ... ad-1446664
satakuua

NECROMANCY!

Was checking the 4th edition, and there roadwardens start with crossbows. Only when you get to sergeant you get to play with guns. Not sure what the driver for that was, but had to come back here to mention it!
Stallion12

satakuua wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:54 am NECROMANCY!

Was checking the 4th edition, and there roadwardens start with crossbows. Only when you get to sergeant you get to play with guns. Not sure what the driver for that was, but had to come back here to mention it!
I noticed that too. I was contemplating switching the gun for a crossbow fir bretonnia ones.