My Contributions to WFRP1

A small but vicious board
TyCaine

Not wanting to see things vanish into the ether when Strike to Stun fades out of existence, I decided to post here with the same posts I put over there, providing Google Drive links to the PDF documents I've created over the years for WFRP1.

Comments are welcomed, and in fact encouraged, and I hope they can be of use to those in the community who still use the old ruleset!

===================================================

I have a number of careers I've taken from official sources (like Farmer and Miner from S&S, as well as the Magic careers from RoS) as well as unofficial careers I've found scouring the internet (like Bailiff, Barbarian, Barkeeper, Clerk, Cook, Courier, Dispatch Rider, Freeman / Freewoman, Sewer Jack, Watercoachman and so on) as well as Gong Farmer by Graeme Davis, which I've compiled into a PDF.

I've split the PDF into separate lists to make it easier to download, these PDFs include original and official careers, as well as the additional careers I've found and/or created.

Basic Careers List

Advanced Careers List

Magic Careers List

For those who want knightly careers from Templar Orders or from groups like the Reiksguard (whether for PCs or creating NPCs) try these:

Knight Templar Orders

Knightly Orders

Also, here are my versions of the Social Standing rules (updated to include the new careers) and a Revised Generation document which has expanded initial career generation and details for different races.

Social Standing (Updated)

Revised Character Generation

Master Skill List

If anyone has additional careers they'd like to add, please let me know!

In addition to the Careers and Character Generation docs above, here are an updated Consumer Guide and Armory/Equipment Guide:

Consumer Guide (Revised)

Armory & Equipment Guide (Revised)

Hopefully these can be of use to everyone!

If anyone has any issues with these documents being posted here please let me know and I'll take down the links.

T.C.
Last edited by TyCaine on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

This is fantastic! Thank you.
Knight of the Lady

Thanks for sharing.
TheWFRPCompanion

Hey, if you're concerned about it vanishing then I definitely have a solution for you. If you'd allow it I'd love to add it to the WFRP Fan Index, which you can find here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you have a look at the "Fan Material" tab that's where I'd pop it. It gets a decent amount of traction from Discord and Reddit so it'll definitely reach people who might find it useful.

If you are happy to have it on there can I ask if there's a full name I should use? Also would it be okay if I popped "TyCaine's" before each title, just to help keep them distinct. If you have another idea then absolutely open to it.
TyCaine

I'd love to have the stuff added on the Fan Index, thanks!

And "TyCaine's" as a prefix is fine, since most everywhere online I'm known by 'TyCaine' so that's fine to use

Thanks!! :)
TheWFRPCompanion

Thanks, I've now gone and added it. I don't fully understand what they're all about, so if there's any improvements I can make please do say.
Dosmania

Great set of resources! Thanks for providing TyCaine. I think you also created a "WFRP1 - Skills - Master Skill List (Unofficial)", which covers extra skills that you reference in your career documents. Is there any chance of making this available too, please? :D No worries if not available. Cheers
TyCaine

Dosmania wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:24 pm Great set of resources! Thanks for providing TyCaine. I think you also created a "WFRP1 - Skills - Master Skill List (Unofficial)", which covers extra skills that you reference in your career documents. Is there any chance of making this available too, please? :D No worries if not available. Cheers
Thank you for the compliment! And yes, yes I do, not entirely sure why I didn't add that link right off the bat.... :D
I added it to the above list, but here it is as well for your convenience: Master Skill List
Dosmania

Thank you! Much appreciated :)
satakuua

Much appreciated!
TyCaine

For those who may have recently tried to get my files from the above links, Google changed it's security settings which may have blocked access to those links. I just now updated them to the new standard, so please feel free to try again at the above links for those files.