Troll a la Morceaux: A Warhammer Recipe

Post your scenarios, house rules, supplements, and anything else here
WFRPGraeme

My blog has been dormant for too long, but that's about to change. Here's a little amuse-bouche to start with. Bon appetit!

http://graemedavis.wordpress.com/2020/0 ... er-recipe/
Orin J.

as great a bit of fluff as we'd expect and a useful intro to an adventure to bring back a suitably live troll.

although i'm not sure what sort of a group is both gullible and brave enough to take that job...
Karanthir

Excellent stuff! I'm sure there must be at least one halfling chef who's attempted this only to have it go horribly wrong!

(But just to note, there's some sort of error with the URL: it's auto-inserting "www.windsofchaos.com/forum/" at the beginning, which leads to a 404 error.)
Dreadaxe

Troll à la Morceaux and not Troll á la Morceaux.

Bon appétit !
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

Karanthir wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:33 am Excellent stuff! I'm sure there must be at least one halfling chef who's attempted this only to have it go horribly wrong!

(But just to note, there's some sort of error with the URL: it's auto-inserting "www.windsofchaos.com/forum/" at the beginning, which leads to a 404 error.)

Fixed. Apparently if you don’t start the url with “http://“ the forum software assumes you mean a file within a directory on this site.
Karanthir

Thanks Chuck!
Dreadaxe

Graeme, can you give more details about this WFRP1 sourcebook on Ogres and Trolls?
Capitaneus Fractus

Yeah, I am curious to know if there was sources for the creation of playable ogres...
I remember there was a potential ogrish pc in the Power behind the Throne...
Veniam, Duelli Malleum, phantasticum ludum personae uidebo, in fera terra periculosorum aduenturorum ludebam.