Official WFRP module for Foundry VTT released!

The enemy lurks in shadows
sx dwarf

RubbleRunner

Foundry is the best VTT, as far as I'm concerned. Moo Man has done an incredible job in putting all this together. It's great value, especially at the moment, and no doubt he will continue to update and improve it — just look at the Ratcatcher and Foundry VTT Discord channels to get a sense of the ongoing hardwork and dedication.
SigmariteOrWrong

sx dwarf wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:26 am What do you think? It's worth it?

https://www.cubicle7games.com/wfrp-now- ... undry-vtt/
Yup.

Interface is very nice. Better than FG, R20, VTTC IMHO.

Already dropped the cash for the WFRP4 bundle.
sx dwarf

Bang! Enemy in Shadows module for Foundry VTT dropped!

https://www.cubicle7games.com/wfrp-enem ... undry-vtt/
adambeyoncelowe

Fantastic. I'll be getting that too.
skerrigan

Certainly not official or paid-for, but I've redone my Night of Blood module for the latest version of Foundry.

Now you can get drenched in a Drakwald rain and bask in Morrslieb's rays in comfort...

You can get it here.
Verdant Castellan of Bretonnia and Purveyor of the Perilous Realm Podcast
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

This is pretty exciting. I've been supporting Foundry VTT via Patreon for a long time, and Moo Man's efforts have been nothing short of amazing. Really good to see Cubicle 7 get behind this.
Totsuzenheni Yukimi

I read Chuck's post about it and it seems like a smart move on Cubicle 7's part to support this work.
Chuck
Power Behind the Throne

Honestly, I fully expected GW or Cubicle 7 to bring the hammer down on Foundry. So glad they chose to support it instead.
Zisse

I agree. I am using Fantas Grounds a lot for DnD, and the lack of official VTT support for WFRP4 kept me there. Now that content is available in foundry, I just bought the license.
Need to learn how to use it, though.
And we are going to play WFRP4 instead of DnD.
RubbleRunner

I only hope Moo Man is getting properly compensated for his work — not only is he compiling and writing this stuff but, if you look on Discord, he’s a virtual 24 hour helpline. Whereas before he was doing it for the love of it, now C7 are directly benefiting. I hope his commitment and enthusiasm isn’t now being exploited by a third party. Regardless, he’s doing an absolutely incredible job. Even when we can finally get back to face to face gaming, as a GM I can’t imagine being without the virtual tools Moo Man has put at my disposal.
adambeyoncelowe

RubbleRunner wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:27 pm I only hope Moo Man is getting properly compensated for his work — not only is he compiling and writing this stuff but, if you look on Discord, he’s a virtual 24 hour helpline. Whereas before he was doing it for the love of it, now C7 are directly benefiting. I hope his commitment and enthusiasm isn’t now being exploited by a third party. Regardless, he’s doing an absolutely incredible job. Even when we can finally get back to face to face gaming, as a GM I can’t imagine being without the virtual tools Moo Man has put at my disposal.
He's definitely happy with the arrangement. He said so on Discord.